MM&K assists companies to design and implement remuneration strategies, which support their values, culture and business plans.
MM&K is owned by its directors and employees and is a leading independent advisor. Our clients include listed and unlisted companies, partnerships and not-for-profit organisations. We operate across a wide range of sectors and have particular strengths in oil & gas, investment management (including private equity, venture capital and hedge funds), retail, media and construction.
We would like to invite you to visit us at Employee Benefits Live, 24-25 September 2014, Olympia London.
Click here for full details >
Advice on directors’ and executives’ remuneration policy and best practice; salary levels; benefits; design and implementation of annual bonus plans and long term incentives; performance measures; target setting; corporate governance; financial modelling; and provision of benchmarking market practice reports.
Private Equity Remuneration
Survey and advice on remuneration policy and practice in the private equity and venture capital industry. MM&K advises private equity firms on their remuneration structures including carried interest plans for both independent and captive funds.
Market-leading surveys of remuneration policy and practice in the global private equity and venture capital industries; the Executive Directors’ Total Remuneration Survey, produced jointly with Manifest, ‘Life in the Boardroom’ survey of Chairman and Non Executive Directors’ views, roles, time spent and fees; bespoke remuneration studies and market benchmarking reports.
Employee Share Plan Design & Administration
Design and implementation of HMRC approved and unapproved employee share plans; LTIPs; CSOPs; SIPs; EMI's; SAYE; JSOPs; employee benefit trusts; ‘phantom’ share plans; performance share plans; growth share plans; co-investment plans; trustee services; share valuations; and share plan administration.
Benefits of working with MM&K include:
- Client relationships: MM&K’s approach is designed for those who seek advice and support within a close but objective professional partnership based on trust, understanding and knowledge. We develop strong and enduring client relationships and are regarded as a trusted adviser in the boardroom. Our Clients include listed and unlisted companies, partnerships and not-for-profit organisations. We operate across a wide range of sectors and have particular strengths in oil & gas, investment management (including private equity, venture capital and hedge funds) retail, media and construction.
- Experience: Each of MM&K’s principals has more than 25 years’ consulting experience and their careers include periods spent working in other fields, including investment banking, industry and the professions. Clients benefit from working alongside experienced professionals, able to use their experience to exercise professional and commercial judgement.
- Multi-disciplinary: MM&K’s team is multi-disciplinary. We bring together consulting, advisory, legal, accounting, HR, analytical and modelling skills to design and implement demonstrably practical and transparent solutions.
- Service quality: MM&K provides top quality advice and prompt service. We present complex issues in a straightforward manner. We will not over-complicate and we will ensure that there are no surprises for our clients.
- Implementation: We implement the recommendations we agree with our clients, providing formal documentation and communication material, as required.
MM&K is a member of the Remuneration Consultants Group and has signed up to its code of conduct.
Please contact us
to discuss what we can do for your company.
MM & K Limited
1 Bengal Court, Birchin Lane, London, EC3V 9DD
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7283 7200, Fax: +44 (0)20 7283 4119,Email: email@example.com
MM & K Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
© copyright MM & K Limited. All rights reserved