Remuneration & Compensation Case Study
Annual Bonus Plan, Retail Fund Management
Following internal discussions on the introduction of a new incentive remuneration policy for their retail fund managers, advise the Board on the structure of and the key performance indicators for a new annual bonus plan including stock/fund deferral/stock option element.
- using existing market knowledge, provide advice on the design features of the annual bonus plan for star and other fund managers, focusing on the key performance indicators
- using market based data, provide advice on quantum of bonus payable, as a percentage of salary for each grade, at different levels of performance
- advise on concept and tax implications of deferral, including a mechanism enabling managers to choose the amount of the deferral element and the deferral vehicle e.g. parent company stock or stock options, own fund or basket of funds, or cash
- prepare financial models to determine aggregate quantum of payout under the plan under various “what if” scenarios
- prepare detailed plan specification, including details on treatment of leavers and joiners
- oversee implementation.
Back to Case Studies
MM & K Limited
1 Bengal Court, Birchin Lane, London, EC3V 9DD
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7283 7200, Fax: +44 (0)20 7283 4119,Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MM & K Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
© copyright MM & K Limited. All rights reserved