Executive Remuneration Services
- Executive Remuneration Strategy
- Remuneration Committee advice
- Share Plan Design
- Benchmarking and survey analyses
- Services to SMEs
Shareholders and other interested parties are paying increasingly close attention to executives’ and directors’ remuneration.
- Formulating a clear strategy framework and a time table for its implementation
- Identifying key short and long term performance indicators by which to monitor progress towards success
- Adopting and communicating a clear remuneration philosophy and policies
- Identifying the appropriate competitive pay market(s) and desired market position
- Reviewing annual bonus and LTI’s to ensure executives’ incentives properly support and reflect progress towards successful strategy implementation and long-term value creation
- Compliance with new regulations governing the reporting of directors’ remuneration policy practice.
MM&K advises and supports companies and their remuneration committees to address these challenges and to put in place executives’ and directors’ remuneration policies and practices, which support the nature and culture of the business and its strategic objectives.
Executive Remuneration Strategy
Our approach is straightforward and collaborative. We support clients:
- To develop remuneration policies that show clear links to business strategy, key performance indicators and risks
- To ensure there is a transparent link between executive pay and value creation
- By implementing our agreed recommendations and providing continuing support post project completion
Remuneration Committee Dinners
MM&K hold regular dinners where Remuneration Committee members discuss topical remuneration issues. If you sit on a Remuneration Committee and would like to be invited to one of our dinners, please contact us.
You can download summaries of previous discussions by clicking on the links below.
MM & K Limited
1 Bengal Court, Birchin Lane, London, EC3V 9DD
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7283 7200, Fax: +44 (0)20 7283 4119,Email: email@example.com
MM & K Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
© copyright MM & K Limited. All rights reserved