Executive Director Total Remuneration Survey 2013
The Manifest/MM&K Executive Director Total Remuneration Survey 2013 is the most comprehensive analysis of top pay available and offers a complete review of this topical issue across the UK market.
Total remuneration figures are beginning to be disclosed (and will be after 1st October 2013) and consistent analysis of total remuneration are the key to understanding the biggest drivers in executive reward.
This Pay Survey is the most timely, thorough and accurate in the market. It contains data from the latest proxy disclosures and is published twice a year.
The survey covers all quoted and many AIM companies with detailed analyses of:
- Salaries and salary increases
- Bonus plans (actual payments in £, as % salary, maximum potential, actual as % of maximum, deferred amounts and terms)
- Long term incentives (expected value of awards, % as options and as LTIPs, maximum face value of awards and EPS and TSR performance criteria vesting targets, threshold and maxima),
- Pensions (with separate value data for DB, DC and cash allowances),
- Total remuneration both in total £ and % mix
- Internal differentials
- Sector differences
- Long term trends in salaries and total remuneration.
Click here for a summary of the report findings
Why buy the Survey?
- To ensure you have most reliable, authoritative data at your fingertips all the time
- Simple easy to use tables with breakdowns by job and turnover and market capitalisation categories, as well as tables each of FTSE100, FTSE250, Small Cap, AIM and Fledgling companies.
- Executive Summary of key points and more detailed commentary of trends and remuneration issues.
- Ordering now will allow you to plan ahead and organise your future survey purchases.
- Buying now automatically gives you the September update, which includes March 31 y/end reports.
- Single survey report covering both large and small companies, so no need to buy separate reports. Our report allows you to see the whole market picture and differences in approach.
- The provision to the Remuneration Committee of independently produced data is considered best practice in corporate governance.
*includes September update
Click here for 2011 media coverage of the survey
Click here for 2012 media coverage of the survey
Contact MM&K to purchase the survey
Click here to buy online
A seminar of key findings and trends was held on 12 June 2012 at the RAC. Click here to download a summary of the discussion and here to download a copy of the slides.
Click here for details of the 10 June 2013 seminar.
MM & K Limited
1 Bengal Court, Birchin Lane, London, EC3V 9DD
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7283 7200, Fax: +44 (0)20 7283 4119,Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MM & K Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
© copyright MM & K Limited. All rights reserved